7/19/14
The Super 8 room phone rang for a 5:30 am wake up, took me 5 minutes to explain to Daddy that I didn't request it....it was mistake....go back to bed....please....oh well, we need to beat the heat anyway.
We got here around 7:30 this morning, would have been earlier but we started watching "The Open" and just took our time. When we got here I poured us some cereal and noticed the bowls were crawling with tiny ants...they were in the cereal box. Opened a new box, then after breakfast hung the canvas...took about an hour but at least its out of the way now. I then cleaned the pantry closet and began putting things away....starting to look less cluttered but still have a ways to go.
Bill Slattum called and suggested we go up the coast on A1A looking for yard sales, he thought we might find some needed equipment at a reasonable price. We cruised by 3 or 4 sales and saw no boating equipment. However, while we were out we discovered some stores and restaurants closer to us than we have been using. Ran into Wal-Mart and bought some wood glue and ant killer. I need the wood glue for a slight split soon to be large splinter on the step from the salon to the galley.
About five minutes after putting the ant killer out in tiny drops they were lined up like cattle at the feeding trough.....mmm good.
No comments:
Post a Comment