We sleep till 7:00 then had a relaxing time watching "The Open" for about 45 minutes this morning.
When we got to the boat I started on the galley again, finally had cleared the counters enough to clean them...they sure were filthy, walls too. Good news about the ants....only saw 3 or 4.
Finally made my way up to the bedroom....umm... stateroom, again, filthy. Threw away all pillows, blankets and linens. Kim supplied a cover to put the mattress in....totally encloses it so that should keep all the kudies away from my bod. I also vacuumed, scrubbed and wiped down all surface area and walls...I'll get to the floors later.
The right side of the double sink leaks, I need to replace the drain, so while I was working on that and using the left side to clean things as I worked, we ran out of water. Went to the end of the dock and pulled the hose around to the fill hole, found the tool used to remove the cap then removed the cap. Stuck the hose in the hole and let'er rip. We had a small opening in the salon sole (floor) which aloud us to see into the water tank and watch it rise...after about 15 minutes we felt like it was full enough. When I stood up I noticed the boat leaning to starboard a little....umm. Tried the galley facet and still no water, just gurgling. I noticed another water hole on the port side so I filled it for about 15 minutes....the boat leveled out and we had running water again. There must be some way to transfer between tanks....I'll have to research that. We decided to go to lunch and make a supply run to Lowe's for sink parts. Back from lunch I completed replacing the sink drain.
While relaxing for a few minutes after the sink work the a/c compressor stopped running...crap.
Got up and checked the reset button...it had popped out. I turned the breaker off and waited a few minutes prior to resetting, just as the owners wife instructed the last time this happened. After about 15 minutes I turned the breaker back on and the compressor started running again. I guess it was over heating, it had been running since about 8:30.
Daddy and I went topside and just hung out on the deck for a little while enjoying a good breeze with overcast skies.
Headed back to Super 8 again.
No comments:
Post a Comment